Collection and use of data
- 2. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“DPA”), the data controller is ToyVend, unless otherwise confirmed in writing to you at the time your data is collected by ToyVend.
- 3. ToyVend can obtain personal data from you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, email and your credit/debit card details in order to make payment and confirm an order) from a number of different sources:
- i. When you search for or request details on services or products from the Website, or if you supply us with your details when discussing matters over the telephone to us, or if you submit a request for details to be provided to you by mail or email.
- ii. When you contact ToyVend via the ‘Contact’ web page.
- iii. Via your individual IP location. This is a function of the Website that enables ToyVend to return details of products and services that you may request, and in order for ToyVend to diagnose problems with its server and to administer the Website.
- 4. ToyVend needs your name, address and/or email address so that it can send out information to you and advise you of special offers and promotions it thinks may be of interest to you. ToyVend also requires this information about you in order to fulfil orders for products/services that you may place.
- 5. In order to complete your orders, ToyVend will need to collect information about you to pass to third parties (eg, contractors, distributors) for the purposes of supplying products and services to you. This may involve the transfer of information outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and by providing ToyVend with this information you provide your consent to transfer such information out of the EEA. The information collected may include, but is not exclusively limited to, details such as your name, your address (in order to send the products or provide the services to you), your email address and telephone number (if ToyVend needs to contact you about your order urgently).
- 6. You have the right to ask ToyVend not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You also have the right to access information held about you by ToyvVnd. Your right to access can be exercised in accordance with the DPA, as amended from time to time, and any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet ToyVend’s costs in providing you with details on the personal data we hold about you.
- 7. ToyVend operates in accordance with the DPA, and any amendments thereto.
You may at any time unsubscribe to receiving information about ToyVend by sending an email to email@example.com
Change/Modify Details:If you change your contact details, please inform ToyVend by sending an email with your new details to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or concerns about the information ToyVend plc holds about you, you may email ToyVend at email@example.com
Alternatively, you may write to ToyVend at ToyVend, Cottage Leap, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 3XP.